R&D Department resides at the very foundation of Sunon. Innovation
has always been our emphasis and strength.
In our labs, we create solutions for our customers to help them
combat their increasingly complex problems relating to heat.
We have amassed the skills of over 400 engineers, located in Taiwan
and the various subsidiaries around the globe, to offer unparalleled
support to our customers.
At the U.S. lab, located in Brea, California, our mission is to
respond to the specific demands linked to the American markets,
from Canada in the north to the southern tip of Chile and Argentina.
Our focus is:
- To respond to technical questions and provide design assistance
in real time.
- To analyze and evaluate the need of the customer in order to
provide the most tailored solution for their application.
- To cooperate closely in the research and development of the
new products in collaboration with the R&D department of the
Our California lab has state of the art equipment which allows
- Thermal controlled fans.
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) fans
- Custom Speed fans.
- Custom designed Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) for thermal or
PWM controlled fans.
- Controlled temperature environment testing.
- Precise airflow and static pressure testing.
- Custom design of unique motor windings.